- Addressed an issue that was causing low quality or sputtering audio for some users with browser microphonesand browser screenshare audio.
- Webcams should no longer disappear from your live stream while showing in Lightstream
- STUDIO: Big updates to the Invite a guest feature including:
- Host and guest cameras seen in previews will now consistently appear on stream.
- Hosts will now see the guest’s selected camera instead of their default camera.
- Private guest chat visibility is now consistent for all guests.
- Green room invite panel shows properly in newly created projects.
- Hosts will now see the guests’ correct microphone name and will find them selectable.
- Facebook authorization errors have been resolved. Functionality affected includes creating a Lightstream account using Facebook, login, and broadcasting.
- Mixer integration streamers who turn on the integration on Mixer.com, but haven’t yet created a Mixer Project in Lightstream will now see their stream passed through correctly.
- Microphone selection menu shows more accurate and descriptive device names.
- STUDIO: Better performance of Video Clip layers.
- Users who have been banned from streaming to Facebook will now see a message letting them know that’s why they’re unable to go live.
- TipeeeStream has made the required patches so that alerts properly display through Lightstream.
- Patched an authentication error that would prevent Mixer integration users from activating their accounts.
- Custom RTMP destinations no longer display an error when going live.
- Resolved an issue that would cause some users to see no UI controls when logging in.
- Removing a client from the add layer menu will now properly delete the client from your account.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some streamers from adding a PC webcam or microphone to a Mixer Project.
- Webcams and microphones no longer get stuck in an inactive state.
- Added fallback logic for Mixer feed connections to prevent blank output to stream.
- Eliminated an edge case that caused staticy audio that cuts out on a Mixer Feed layer.
- Removed an option within Image Slideshows that would cause projects to not load properly (blank screen).
- Resolved an edge case that prevented projects from showing.
- Mixer Project streamers will no longer run into an Error 500 message when accessing Lightstream’s website.
- Text layers now snap to align with other layers.
- We’re enforcing character limits on stream titles to prevent errors going live. “If I had more time, I would have written a shorter Stream Title”.
- Switching scenes will now prevent the alert audio on other scenes from playing.
- Mixer feed layer loads faster when switching scenes.
- Image slideshows will no longer load with broken links to images.
- Now live notifications for Facebook link to the correct stream.
- Typing layer dimensions into the input fields sizes to the correct value.
- STUDIO: Facebook streamers’ guests will no longer immediately get kicked from green room.
- STUDIO: Video clip layers no longer prevent projects from loading.
- PRISM: Streams will no longer crash when using the solo button with an empty player feed.