- Resolved an issue that prevented some streamers from adding a PC webcam or microphone to a Mixer Project.
- Webcams and microphones no longer get stuck in an inactive state.
- Added fallback logic for Mixer feed connections to prevent blank output to stream.
- Eliminated an edge case that caused staticy audio that cuts out on a Mixer Feed layer.
- Removed an option within Image Slideshows that would cause projects to not load properly (blank screen).
- Resolved an edge case that prevented projects from showing.
- Mixer Project streamers will no longer run into an Error 500 message when accessing Lightstream’s website.
- Text layers now snap to align with other layers.
- We’re enforcing character limits on stream titles to prevent errors going live. “If I had more time, I would have written a shorter Stream Title”.
- Switching scenes will now prevent the alert audio on other scenes from playing.
- Mixer feed layer loads faster when switching scenes.
- Image slideshows will no longer load with broken links to images.
- Now live notifications for Facebook link to the correct stream.
- Typing layer dimensions into the input fields sizes to the correct value.
- STUDIO: Facebook streamers’ guests will no longer immediately get kicked from green room.
- STUDIO: Video clip layers no longer prevent projects from loading.
- PRISM: Streams will no longer crash when using the solo button with an empty player feed.