January 11th Changelog
- The Lightstream client is being retired to make room for a new and improved version in a future release. If you need to capture gameplay, we suggest using an RTMP Source.
- Layers that require the client (Client Screenshare, Client Webcam, and Capture cards) are no longer available to add.
- Download link for the client has been removed.
- Layers in existing projects that require the client have been removed.
- Forget me not. Image slideshows will consistently maintain their edits.
- Uncrossed the wires that would cause Studio to not load properly in some cases.
- Corrected an issue causing connected layers to erroneously show as disconnected.
- Changing microphones via the audio mixer now correctly switches source. Guest microphones are now accurately reported here.
- Phantom of the audio. Resolved an error that would cause screenshare audio to appear across all scenes.
- PRISM: Overlays will now consistently display on stream
- Improved consistency and speed of load time for browser capture, cameras, and microphones.
- Sounds consistent. Audio mixer layer styling has been updated to be more uniform.
- Implemented internal alerting tools to help assist with troubleshooting.
- Improved stability and performance of RTMP Source layers.
- Adding a Screenshare layer no longer forgets to prompt you to download the needed browser extension if it’s not installed.
- PRISM: File size limit for overlays raised from 1MB to 70MB