February 28th Changelog
Lots of bug fixes in this round of updates. Shoring up edge cases that were affecting some users.
- Corrected a situation that would sometimes cause cropped webcams to not appear on stream with the correct cropping applied.
- Webcams will display more consistently between scene changes.
- Microphones selected when adding your webcam will now properly be added to your scene.
- Newly added layers will now default to being on top rather than on bottom.
- Resolved an edge case preventing some users from editing Text layers in Chrome.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent some images to not display on final stream.
- The more you know: We’ll give you a head’s up if a webcam or mic become disconnected.
- Too big for your britches: Images can no longer come in at resolutions greater than your canvas.
- New name, who dis? Stream chat will no longer endlessly load for users who recently changed their username on Twitch or Mixer.
- Removed an edge case that would cause images to duplicate.
- Need moar space. Fixed a visual glitch that could cause layers to appear vertically condensed.
- Resolved a brief issue that prevented the Mixer feed from showing on brand new accounts that didn’t have the Studio interface open.
- Reduced the occurrence of Mixer feeds freezing.
- Resizing the Mixer feed layer will no longer stretch the aspect ratio.
- Resolved an issue causing images and integration layers to not appear on starting scene when a very specific combination of layers are present.
- Mixer projects will load properly in the Edge browser.
- Corrected an issue that prevented RTMP Sources from being added to a scene or the preview from displaying in Studio.
- Guest chat now properly showing for green room participants.
- PRISM: PNG overlays now appropriately display on streams.